Nail Biter Pen is a proven safe and effective tool that helps decrease nail-biting habits.
- A bitter but harmless ingredient that will not cause nausea or upset stomach.
- Calming scent and not oily or greasy
- Use on nails, cuticles, skin, and any other affected areas.
- On-the-go, brush-on solution in an easy to use click pen makes for quick, one-handed application.
As we grow older, the habit of biting our nails can be modified by other types of behaviors such as biting a pen, smoking, moving hair, etc. Most of the people who carry out this behavior report that they cannot control it and that, even sometimes, they are not aware that they are doing it.
From infections or bleeding to malformation of the finger and teeth, nail-biting affects your social, physical, and emotional life. Our Nail Biter Pen helps you bring an end to your nail-biting habits and regain comfort and nail health.
Severe Consequences of Biting your Nails
- Cause permanent nail damage
- Spoil your smile
- Break your teeth
- Cause jaw problems
- Increases your chances of getting sick
Use our anti-nail biting click pen that will make you think twice before biting your nails. The nail-biting pen markers will help you prevent and stop nail biting habit without having any side effects. Quitting this unhealthy habit can have countless benefits both for your health and on a psychological, emotional, and social level.
Our nail-biting pen starter kit is a 100% safe and effective anti-nail-biting tool that can help you or your loved ones get rid of this bad habit and grow your self-esteem and boost your confidence. Our nail-biting pen brush is designed in a way to help you combat this habit without worrying about side effects, anxiety, or discomfort.
The nail-biting pen comes with a holder, refills, and has excellent reviews by the customers who have tried it and found it helpful in quitting the nail-biting habit. Please do yourself a favor and try our anti nail-biting now.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.